Kit Cat natural premium cat food was created by our nutritionists who are also cat lovers and made with the goodness of carefully selected natural ingredients which contains no artificial colouring.
Our Kit Cat complete & balanced diet offers your cat a pH level balance wholesome nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle. With selected quality meat containing essential vitamins, our Kit Cat formula also has an optimal ration of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids that promotes a healthy heart, skin and coat for your cats.
In addition, this diet contains fructooligosaccharides which promotes a healthier digestive track and taurine for healthy eyes.
- Omega 3 & 6
- Healthy Skin
- No Pork, No Lard
- Taurine Added
- Prebiotic, Vitamin E
Corn gluten meal, Poultry meal, Palm stearin, Corn, Salmon protein hydrolysate, Rice, Digested animal protein, Sunflower oil, Tuna oil, Edible fiber (Cellulose), Dicalcium phosphate, Essential vitamins supplement (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Nicotinic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin K3, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12) Essential trace minerals supplement (Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium), Shrimp powder, Monosodium phosphate, Choline chloride, Potassium chloride, Salt, Whole egg powder, DL-Methionine, Lecithin, Taurine, Seafood flavor, Emulsifier (Glyceryl polyethyleneglycol ricinoleate), Mannan oligosaccharide, Iron proteinate, Zinc proteinate, Copper proteinate, Selenium yeast, Enzyme, Fructo oligosaccharides, Evening primrose oil, Preservative agent (Propionic acid), Esterified glucomannan, Rosemary extract, Yucca schidigera extract
This product is meets the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) standard and According to the Nutritional requirements for cats set by the NRC. (The National Research Council of the US National Academy of Science)
- Use high quality ingredients, complete and balance nutrition support for requirement.
- Contains salmon, which are excellent sources of high quality protein, easy to digest and delivers a taste your cat will enjoy.
- Omega-3 fatty acid and Omega-6 fatty acid, which supports skin and coat health.
- Plus dietary fiber is use to facilitate the passage of hair through the gastrointestinal, the risk of accumulating hair to form the hairball in the stomach is reduced.
- Choline chloride as a compound of acetylcholine which necessary for brain nerve function.
- Balance of calcium and phosphorus promotes optimal structural bone growth.
- Potassium is a mineral for efficient functioning of muscles, nerves and enzymes. It is important in helping the pet maintain proper acid-base balance.
- Organic Iron, Organic Zinc, Organic Copper and Organic selenium . The compound from essential mineral and amino acid. Higher absoption ratio than inorganic minerals. Selenium is an antioxidant mineral and works synergistically with vitamin E to improve heart muscle function and also reproductive system.
- Fructo oligosaccharides extracted from chicory roots, fructo-oligosaccharides to support the beneficial flora and a healthy digestion.
- DL-Methionine an essential amino acid for growth requirement.
- Taurine an essential amino acid for health improvement.
- Yucca schidigera extract, contribute to a reduce ammonia and reduce the odor of animal feces.
- Promotes a maximum digestibility and prevent digestive problem with enzymes.
- Brewer’s dried yeast is a good quality of protein, high in essential amino acids and high level of B vitamins.
- Whole egg powder, the perfect source of digestive protein, enrich with amino acid.
- Vitamin C ,Vitamin E and Rosemary extract which help to improve healthy immune, reduce stress, defense disease and acts as an antioxidant in the feed.